6 in stock, immediate despatch
Bead Supplies: Beading Threads
Craft: Jewellery Making
Beadalon 7 Strands is the most popular kind of Beadalon beading wire and is used for lots of different kinds of craft and jewellery projects as it keeps it shape well and it is easy to work with. We stock the most commonly used size 0.018in /0.46mm. Use it with 2mm Crimps or Crimp tubes.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .