3 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: Blue Sky Fibers
Tension/Gauge: 15 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 6 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
On the go or cozy at home, the Blue Sky Fibers Janesville Jacket is one size fits most. Knitted in Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok; 100% Highland Peruvian Wool, with an interesting seed stitch and 21 color options, you will want more than one.
The yarn kit contains all the yarn ( please check the kit colours you are buying) and printed pattern leaflet.
YARN: Woolstok by Blue Sky Fibers (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds): 6 hanks A, 3 hanks B
You will need NEEDLES: Size 6mm circular needle100cm long to accommodate number of stitches (not included in the kit)
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
Tension: In seed stitch, 15 sts and 29 rows = 4″
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Chest circumference: 67½ Length: 19″ Sleeve length: 3¼” width: 33¾”
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .