In stock, immediate despatch
Brand: Blue Sky Fibers
Tension/Gauge: 18.0 sts x 24 rows
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 5 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Pattern Type: Cowl
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Intermediate
The Royal Oak Cowl is knitted with one 150g hank or 3 x 50g of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok, it’s perfectly cozy and full of cables, great for cold weather knitting.
Yarn: Woolstok (Worsted) (100% Fine Highland Wool; 150g/370yds): 1 hank or 3 x 50g
Needles: Size 8 (5mm) 24″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished Measurements: Circumference: 30″ Height: 14½”
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .