2 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: Blue Sky Fibers
Tension/Gauge: 16 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 6 mm
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Scarf
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Quick to knit and fun to wear, the Blue Sky Fibers St Cloud Scarf is made with Woolstok in garter stitch with simple increases and decreases to create a beautiful design. The tassels provide that pop of color making St. Cloud Scarf your everyday accessory.
YARN: Woolstok by Blue Sky Fibers (100% Fine Highland Wool; 50g/123yds): 7 hanks A, small amount B (for optional tassels)
NEEDLES: Size 10 (6mm) 24″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
GAUGE: In moss stitch, 14 sts and 16 rows = 4″
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Length: (without optional tassels): 78 ½” Width: 18 ¾”
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .