3 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: Blue Sky Fibers
Tension/Gauge: 16 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 5 mm
Pattern For: Children
Pattern Type: Cardigan
Designer: Spud & Chloe
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
SPUD & CHLOË PUDDLE JUMPER PONCHO to fit 18 month to 4 years for Tiny Tots Collection Design by Bobbi Intveld.
Stylish little girls will be pulling on their ponchos for outdoor adventures and picnics with Grandma. The Puddle Jumper Poncho is worked from side to side in one easy piece. Pick her two favourite shades of worsted/aran weight yarn one for the main colour and one for the contrasting ribbed band along the side edges.
YARN used in the pattern: Sweater by Spud & Chloë (55% Superwash Wool, 45% Organic Cotton; 100g /160yds): 2 (3, 3, 4) hanks A, 1 (1, 1, 1) hank B. You can replace it with Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok or Organic Cotton.
NEEDLES: Size 8 (5mm) 16″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge Size 8 (5mm) 32″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
SIZES: 18 month (24 months, 2Y, 4Y)
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Width: 16 (18, 20, 22)” / Length (unfolded): 29 (31, 33, 35)”
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .