3 in stock, immediate despatch
In Bookazine YARN 11 we view the fascinating world of botany through a macro lens and let ourselves be seduced by the beauty and ingenuity of Mother Nature. 16 unique knit and crochet designs featured for the spring and summer season pay homage to these fascinating feats, seen reflected throughout the chapters Attract, Reproduce, Defend and Grow. Including inspiring interviews with creative people together with the in-depth articles on the World Seed Vault in Spitsbergen and the Fibonacci Sequence, this issue highlights the many possibilities for botany to spark inspiration and creativity.
In this Bookazine, no less than 20 Scheepjes yarns were used. The designs are suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters, and together they form a truly vibrant collection of patterns. This issue features stunning photography with the Macro Botanica theme visible within the tiniest details throughout the pages. Just like the previous issue, this issue also has a stylishly designed cover with an open spine, allowing the book to lay flat when open. Handy when making one of the beautiful patterns found within its pages! Discover all the patterns featured in YARN Bookazine 11 Macro Botanica via the Scheepjes website.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .