1 in stock, immediate despatch
This wonderful Cohana Winter Gold sewing set contains everything a crafter's heart could possibly desire! With a variety of beautiful crafting accessories, this set is perfect for those looking to own a piece of luxury that will last a lifetime.
It includes the following high-quality items:
A beautiful pouch made from special Himeji leather. The base measures 8.5cm when closed.
A sewing needle set for light to medium weight fabric, packaged in a practical tube with a decorative, sparkling tassel.
An individually carved, wooden thread winder with white polyester thread.
A pair of spring-loaded Seki mini scissors, decorated with a handmade tassel and packaged in a small protective leather case. The scissors measure 35mm long and 22mm wide.
A magnetic button of Shigaraki Ware that safely holds your needles and pins while crafting, measuring 25mm in diameter and 14mm high.
One beautifully designed parquet star marking pin, made from Magnolia, Japanese Judas, and Mizuki trees.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .