8 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
Composition: 100% Wool
Yarn Weight: DK
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 225 meters
Tension/Gauge: 22 sts to 10 cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4mm
West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK yarn is bursting full of rich bright colour. Reared, sheared and spun in Britain, this 100% Wool yarn is exquisitely brilliant and the quality is second to none. This yarn knits to a standard DK tension and is perfect to add colour to your patterns. West Yorkshire Spinners combines state of the art technology with generations of expertise to produce hand knitting yarns of a truly exceptional quality, all sourced and crafted on British soil.
Washing Instructions - Machine Wash 40°, do not tumble dry, reshape whilst damp.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .