3 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Ready to Wear: sweater
Introducing the NEW KINROSS SWEATERS from Eribe!
New from Eribe, the Kinross sweater is a luxury addition to our much sought after Fairisle collection. Inspired by the natural beauty of Scottish landscape and traditional patterns from Shetland and Fair Isle, the Kinross sweater is made with premium ultra-soft superfine 100% merino wool that feels like cashmere, it is soft and lightweight. Crafted in Scotland by Eribe in their own factory and made with a Scottish spun fully traceable and guaranteed non-mulesed RWS Certified yarn, the Kinross is a pleasure to wear.
This garment is made with a luxury ultra-soft 100%merino wool yarn. When you first wear it, loose fibres near the surface can rub together during movement and form little balls of wool known as pilling or bobbling. The sweater comes with a sweater comb to help you to remove the little bobbles. After a couple first washes and removing the bobbles, the pilling will subside and eventually disappear.
Sizing for Kinross Sweaters
Women's Regular Fit
Actual Garment measurements
|ERIBE SIZES ||M ||L ||XL |
|CHEST WIDTH ||48cm ||53cm ||57cm |
|BODY LENGTH ||62cm ||63cm ||67cm |
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .