9 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% wool
Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 160 meters
Tension/Gauge: 18.0 sts x 24 rows
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4.5 mm
Isager Aran Tweed is a lovely, hard wearing yarn for leisure wear and sweaters. For a softer quality, knit it together with Alpaca 1 or Silk Mohair. ISAGER ARAN TWEED is an Aran Weight single ply yarn with a rugged structure. It is well suited for thick outdoor sweaters and also works really well used for soft furnishings such as blankets and pillows, especially when worked together with Silk Mohair. Worked together with either Silk Mohair or Alpaca 1 the Isager Aran Tweed yarn works really well in scarves and hats.
Isager Aran Tweed used individually is knitted on 3.5 – 4.5 mm needles
Isager Aran Tweed and Alpaca 1 held together are knitted on 4 – 5 mm needles
Isager Aran Tweed and Alpaca 2 held together are knitted on 4.5 – 6 mm needles
Isager Aran Tweed and Silk Mohair held together are knitted on 4 – 7 mm needles
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .