10 in stock, immediate despatch
Isager Bomulin 50 % cotton and 50% linen, spun in Italy
Yarn meterage: 210 meters in 50 g
ISAGER BOMULIN is a fine ‘summer yarn’ with a blend of 50% cotton and 50% linen. The yarn is light and beautiful and very well suited for children’s garments or light summer blouses. When knitted together with other yarns it adds a beautiful structure. Use Bomulin together with other Isager summer yarns , but it works equally well together with woollen yarns.
Due to this yarn’s high linen content it is not suited for working in the round as the finished garment will twist.
Bomulin used individually is knitted on 2.5 and 3 mm needles
Bomulin and Alpaca 1 held together are knitted on 3 – 4 mm needles
Bomulin and Alpaca 2 held together are knitted on 3.5 – 4.5 mm needles
Bomulin and Silk Mohair held together are knitted on 4 – 5 mm needles
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .