17 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Linen
Yarn Weight: 4ply
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 178 meters
Tension/Gauge: 26 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3 mm
ISAGER HØR ORGANIC yarn can be used individually with two or more strands held together, or it can be knitted with other Isager yarns like Alpaca 1, Alpaca 2.
Linen wears beautifully and it is wonderful for summer garments. This yarn is the perfect alternative for those who can’t wear wool. The colour range has 6 colours which blends perfectly into Isager shade card, the colour combinations with other Isager yarns are endless.
The yarn is spun from 100% organic fibres and Isager Yarns have chosen to dye the linen yarn unbleached which has resulted in deep luscious shades.
Hør Organic: 3 mm needles = 26 sts / 34 rows
Hør Organic + Alpaca 1: 3 mm needles = 20 sts / 24 rows
Hør Organic + Alpaca 2: 3,5 mm needles = 18 sts / 22 rows
Hør Organic held double: 3,5 mm needles = 19 sts / 20 rows
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .