2 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 80% wool, 20% flax
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3 mm
Garment Type: Baby cardigan
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Isager yarns baby cardigan knitting kit Carl & Caroline.
The kit contains 2 Balls of Isager Merilin yarn (enough for the larger size), pattern and 7 shell buttons. Pattern has 2 sizes 0-6 month and 6-12 month and is worked from bottom up.
You will need 3mm needles, not included in the kit.
ISAGER MERILIN is a 3-ply yarn made from a blend of 80% wool and 20% linen. As the yarn is 3-ply is works really well in textured patterns. At the same time this yarn is very soft and can therefore be used by many who are otherwise allergic to wool. The linen fibre places itself smoothly over the wool and this gives a lovely effect to the yarn. The yarn works well in children’s garments.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .