1 in stock, immediate despatch
Pattern For: Adults
Designer: Marianne Isager
Publication type: Printed
New from Isager yarns - Knitting Needles and Chopsticks book. Knitting part designer Marianne Isager, Japanese food and receipts by Jens Rahbek Hansen. The Knitting Needles and Chopsticks book is a collaboration between Marianne Isager and Jens Rahbek Hansen. The Recipes are from the classic Japanese cuisine and the knitting patterns are all scarves, shawls and hats with names of Japanese cities. Truly inspiring knitting patterns and great recipes with lots of additional information.
Full list of yarns used in patterns you will find here
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Monday, 30 August 2021 | Joanne
The pattern book arrived in pristine condition, a beautiful book full of great patterns and recipes. I can't wait to get knitting and cooking.
Also, very speedy delivery.
Thank you for your review! Enjoy the book.
Saturday, 6 March 2021 | Sumitra
Elegant patterns interspersed with simple recipes for Japanese food - itís a beautiful book and Iím looking forward to getting started!
I love the stylish simplicity of the knits in this book. Enjoy 🙂
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .