3 in stock, immediate despatch
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4.5 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Designer: Marianne Isager
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Marianne Isager's sweater PALERMO is knitted with two strands of Hør Organic held together. You can replace one strand of Hor Organic with Alpaca 2 for a softer fabric. The pullover is knitted from the top down and begins with shaping at the neckline. This way, body and sleeves can be adjusted to the desired sizes and lengths. Throughout the work main colour of Hør Organic is held together with one of the stipe colours.
MATERIALS AND MEASUREMENTS
S (M, L, XL)
200 g Isager Hør Organic, Colour A
3x 100 g Isager Hør Organic for the stripes Colour B,
Work holding A with one of the colours of B held together.
RECOMMENDED NEEDLE SIZE
4.5mm (US 7) double pointed and circular needles in lengths of 16, 24 and 32 inches
3.5mm (US 4) for the neckline edge
Chest circumference: 100 (106, 112, 118) cm or 40 (42, 44, 46) inches
Length: 58 cm or desired length
Sleeve Length: 45 cm or 17.75 inches or desired length, measured from the underarm
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .