In stock, immediate despatch
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Scarf
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Medium to advanced
Knit this accessory scarf, a design from the Rowan archive that is now available to purchase online. Designed Kaffe Fassett using our wonderfully tweedy yarn Felted Tweed DK (wool), this tube style fairisle scarf is knitted in the round.
"Yarn A Ginger 154: 1
Yarn B Phantom 153: 1
Yarn C Clay 177: 1
Yarn D Watery 152: 1
Yarn E Avocado 161: 1
Yarn F Rage 150: 1
Yarn G Gilt 160: 1
Yarn H Bilberry 151: 1
Yarn I Seasalter 178: 1
Yarn J Paisley 171: 1
Yarn K Maritime 167: 1
25 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches measured over patterned stocking stitch
Needles 3.25mm, 3.75mm
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .