16 in stock, immediate despatch
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Shawl
Designer: Stephen West
Publication type: Printed Hardcover Book
Difficulty level: All levels
The second print of Painting Shawls is on the way!! We have managed to secure limited number of copies from the second print run and if you missed out on the first, PRE-ORDER now for delivery second part of June. The books should be dispatched to us by 10th June and we expect to dispatch your Pre-Orders on 17th June.
Painting Shawls book by Stephen West contains 13 knitting patterns to paint with yarn. The shawl patterns featured in the book are a mixture of new and existing Westknits shawl patterns. They all feature a main colour with contrast colour pops, so you can customise the colours for your own wearable work of art.
This new book is beautifully photographed with multiple samples for each design to help you visualise your own colourful creation. 172 pages feature 13 shawl patterns in addition to extra images and chapters about substituting yarns, swatching, blocking, and customising the size of the shawls.
Each book contains a digital download code, so you can access PDF files of all patterns. Journey into the woolly world of Westknits and use the artistic patterns as landscapes to paint within the shawl frame.
The patterns included in this book are:
- Painting Bricks
- Painting Chevrons
- Painting Columns
- Painting Diamonds
- Painting Honeycombs - Big Honeycombs
- Painting Honeycombs - Little Honeycombs
- Painting Parallelograms
- Painting Rainbows
- Painting Squares
- Painting Stripes
- Painting Triangles
- Painting Waves
- Stitch by Numbers
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Monday, 20 June 2022 | Emma
Wowee what a beautifully presented book, I treated myself, but don't know of one knitter that wouldn't be thrilled to receive this as a gift!
Thank you for the review! I myself love Stephen West and this book is a such a treat for his followers.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .