In stock, immediate despatch
Yarn Weight: DK
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.25 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Pattern Type: Scarf
Designer: Lisa Richardson
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Easy
Digital downloadable Ingleton Scarf knitting pattern by Lisa Richardson from the new Felted Tweed Colour knitting pattern book for Rowan Yarns.
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this supersized scarf uses three colours of the beautiful Felted Tweed Colour held together throughout for a lushly dense finished fabric. The distinctive stripe pattern is achieved by changing one colour at a time so that the second colour blends further upwards than the first. Worked in garter stitch throughout, the finished scarf measures 18 cm (7 in) wide and 270 cm (106 1/4 in) long.
Felted Tweed Colour (50g balls)
A Ripe 022 3
B Chestnut 024 3
C Succulent 027 2
NEEDLES 1 pair 6½mm (no 3) (US 10½) needles TENSION 14 sts and 27 rows to 10 cm measured over g st using 6½mm (US 10½) needles and yarn DOUBLE. FINISHED SIZE Completed scarf is 18 cm (7 in) wide and 270 cm (106¼ in) long.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .