In stock, immediate despatch
Yarn Weight: DK
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.25 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Pattern Type: Scarf
Designer: Lisa Richardson
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Easy
Digital downloadable Jade Scarf knitting pattern by Lisa Richardson from the new Felted Tweed Colour knitting pattern book for Rowan Yarns.
This deceptively complicated looking scarf, designed by Lisa Richardson, is worked in the round and uses just two shades of Felted Tweed Colour to achieve the beautiful graduated palette on the finished piece. Worked in stocking stitch throughout, the completed scarf measures approx. 24 cm (9 1/2 in) wide x 216 cm (85 in) long.
Felted Tweed Colour (50gm balls)
A Chestnut 024 x 5
B Succulent 027 x 4
NEEDLES 1 size 4mm (no 8) (US 6) circular needle, 40cm/16in long 1 size 3¼mm (no 10) (US 3) circular needle, 40cm/16in long
TENSION 25 sts and 26 rounds to 10 cm measured over Fair Isle Chart pattern using 4mm (US 6) needles.
NOTE: Scarf is knitted in the round. The Fair Isle chart is worked in st st (knit every round).
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .