3 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 50% Wool / 25% Viscose / 25% Alpaca
Tension/Gauge: 24 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.25 mm
Pattern Type: Digital Download
Designer: Marie Wallin
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Medium to advanced
Knit this ladies intarsia and fair isle cardigan, a design from the Rowan archive that is now available to purchase as Yarn Kit wit downloadable pattern. A design by Marie Wallin using our wonderfully tweedy yarn Felted Tweed DK (wool, alpaca and viscose) this simply shaped, round neck cardigan has a stripe sequence on the sleeves, ribbing and bands.
Kit contains yarn to knit up to size Sizing 40-42 inches.
Yarn A Bilberry 151: 2
Yarn B Paisley 171: 1 discontinued, replaced with 802
Yarn C Watery 152: 1
Yarn D Maritime 167: 2
Yarn E Seasalter 178: 1
Yarn F Camel 157: 2 replaced with Stone 190
Yarn G Ginger 154: 1
Yarn H Pine 158: 1
Yarn I Avocado 161: 1
Yarn J Cinnamon 175: 1
You will need additional (not included) knitting needles 2.75mm, 3.25mm
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .