8 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
Yarn Weight: DK
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4mm
New Knit A Long by West Yorkshire Spinners! Botanical Gardel Colourwork Blanket using fabulous Bo Peep Pure DK yarn! Designed by Rosee Woodland with 7 tutorial videos to support each pattern release starting from 16th November.
In the Yarn Kit is all of the yarn you need for the new Rosee Woodland Botanical Garden Colourwork Blanket KAL - 9x 50g hanks of the beautifully soft Bo Peep Pure DK in the following colours:
2 x 50g Hanks Sand (208)
1 x 50g Hank Natural (010)
1 x 50g Hank Mist (166)
1 x 50g Hank Blush (287)
1 x 50g Hank River (194)
1 x 50g Hank Dandelion (446)
1 x 50g Hank Rosemary (381)
1 x 50g Hank Blackcurrant (319)
Launching on West Yorkshire Spinners social media channels on Monday 16th November 2020.
This KAL will use almost all of the yarn specified. The first panel in each technique must be treated as the tension swatch. Working to the tension given is very important otherwise more yarn will be needed. Blocking is essential for this pattern.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .