|Our Price: ||£2.89|
|List Price: |£3.85
|Saving Of: ||£0.96 (25%)|
No stock, delayed despatch
Brand: Lopi Icelandic Wool
Composition: 100% wool
Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 100 meters
Tension/Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts to 10cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4 - 5mm
Lettlopi yarn is a fine and exclusive yarn created from 100% Icelandic wool. With a light fibrous texture, this yarn is highly suited to creating lightweight garments that have a warmth and cosiness ideal for comfortable wear both indoors and out. Lopi Lettlopi will create gorgeous traditional Icelandic sweaters, socks, scarves and other quality accessories. Lopi Icelandic Wool Lettlopi is is both breathable and water-repellent.
Hand wash only.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Saturday, 6 November 2021 | Helen
Purchased for making mittens. Nice yarn to work with and very warm to wear. Excellent service, prompt delivery.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .