4 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Yarn Weight: Lace
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 430 meters
Tension/Gauge: 32.0 sts to 10 cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 2.25-2.75
Malabrigo Lace will give your lace knitting projects exquisite drape and elegance. This super soft yarn you can knit traditionally up to 2.75mm needles, but we have tried and tested it on up 5mm needles! Good example is our favourite project for this yarn - Jewelled Cowl by Sachiko Uemura found on Ravelry, knitted on 5mm needles.
The Jewelled Cowl by Sachiko Uemura uses only one skein of Malabrigo Lace and one 22g tube of Size 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. The skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .