5 in stock, immediate despatch
Bead Supplies: Beading needles
Craft: Jewellery Making
Big Eye or Long Eye needles are created by soldering the ends of 2 pieces of wire together at the ends to form an eye large enough to allow virtually any item to pass through it and it has two sharp ends. These flexible beading needles have a big eye nearly the length of the needle. The wire is very fine and flexible which allows the eye to collapse back into shape when pulled through each bead. and they are designed for use in jewellery making, bead weaving and stringing beads, sequins and pearls.
If you struggle to thread the eye of a beading needle then these are the needles for you. Simply slip your sewing thread, knitting yarn or crochet thread through the eye and you are good to go. We love using this needle to weave in loose ends when finishing thread as well as threading beads on knitting yarns. It is not recommended for free style bead embroidery or beadwork projects with tight tension.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .