2 in stock, immediate despatch
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Book
Designer: Kiyomi & Sachiko Burgin
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Easy
We’ve long admired Kiyomi and Sachiko’s talent to infuse unique and contemporary design details with classic knitwear styles. Moon and Turtle contains nine knit designs (4 garments, 5 accessories) which showcase an edgy urban aesthetic, reflecting the twins’ life in Toronto / Tkaronto, Canada.
Much like Kiyomi and Sachiko themselves, Moon and Turtle is truly synergic. The duality associated with identical twins is thoughtfully and intelligently embedded into every aspect of the book. From the designs, to the authors’ musings, to the title of the book itself, there’s a quiet harmony in the idea that two things or people can be visually similar but also appreciably distinct.
The patterns are gender-neutral, graded up to a 62” chest, and contain body and sleeve length adjustments in the hope that this book can be enjoyed by many knitters for years to come. Playful colourwork, paired with simply constructed garments, means that Moon and Turtle is a fabulous step up from pattern books such as Ready Set Raglan and Take Heart. Kiyomi and Sachiko’s sisterly affection for one another is clear and shines through their words and designs.
We were charmed by Moon and Turtle and we’re sure you will be, too!
Printed in the UK on 100% recycled FSC ® certified paper
Cover laminated with plastic-free biodegradable eco-film
Carbon Balanced with the World Land Trust
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .