8 in stock, immediate despatch
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Magazine
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Medium to advanced
Craft: knitting /Crochet
Pom Pom Autumn 2021 collection celebrates trees: their roots, branches, and everything in-between! In Pom Pom 38th issue, you can look forward to luscious cable patterns which mimic labyrinths of roots and statuesque boughs, clever colourwork and textures designed to imitate often overlooked plant life and patterns which reference the enchanted forests of fairy tales. Autumn is a transitional season, so alongside trusty pullovers and cardigans, you’ll find accessories which are perfect for furling in your coat pocket or rucksack for when the weather takes a chilly turn.
FEATURING DESIGNS BY: ANNA HUSEMANN // AUDREY BORREGO // CATHERINE CLARK // DENISE OTTER // REED KEYES // HEIDI KÄSTNER // TYRA SMITH // YIĞITCAN VATANSEVER // ZANETE HUSSAIN
Burrow down into Issue 38 and you’ll find two articles, a tutorial, and a recipe in addition to nine knit and crochet patterns! Dawn Henderson invites us to introduce magic into our handicrafts by sharing her experiences of Hoodoo (or African American rootwork). Drawing on her expertise in microplastics, Tereza Pavlíková raises important questions about the textile industry and pollution, and Caitlin Ffrench demonstrates how you can make charcoal and ink from dried plant material! Issue 38’s knit and crochet garments will keep you toasty from the outside, but Fi Churchman’s ginger pudding recipe will warm you from within!
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .