10 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 57% Alpaca, 43% Cotton
Yarn Weight: 4 ply / DK
Ball Weight: 25g
Ball Length: 120 meters
Tension/Gauge: 23 stitches
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.75 mm / 9 / 5
With its fine weight and intense colour palette, Rowan Alpaca Classic is ideal for Fair Isle patterns and light but warm garments and accessories. Its feathery feel and romantic halo are created by filling delicate cotton mesh with luxurious alpaca fibres, resulting in a light weight yarn you will fall in love with. Rowan Alpaca Classic has incredible meterage and spectacular texture. Rowan Alpaca Classic if knitted on larger needles, makes an exciting choice for lace patterns too.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 23 March 2021 | Marian
I needed to match wool purchased so long ago that is no longer available. But you managed to find a perfect match so I can finish the garment, Thank you Sandra for your help.
You are welcome! Enjoy your knitting.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .