In stock, immediate despatch
This colourful project features a variety of fair isle motifs. It was designed by Kaffe Fassett and is a unique accessory for your winter wardrobe. It is knitted in thirteen shades of Felted Tweed, a popular blend of 50% wool, 25% alpaca and 25% viscose.
Yarn usage (2) (1) (2) (1) (2) (2) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)
26 sts and 30 rows to 10 cm measured over patterned st st using 3¾mm (US 5) needles.
1 pair 3¼mm (no 10) (US 3) needles 1 pair 3¾mm (no 9) (US 5) needles
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .