6 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 50% Wool / 25% Viscose / 25% Alpaca
Yarn Weight: 4 ply / DK
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 175 meters
Tension/Gauge: 22-24 stitches
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.75 mm / 9 / 5
Ask any Rowan fan for their favourite yarn and there's a good chance it'll be Felted Tweed. Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream. But that's not all. The magical combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca makes it supremely blockable and a gorgeous option for lacework as a result. Or knit it in garter stitch for a drapey, squishable fabric that is cosy, but light and easy to wear. Choose from nature-inspired shades ranging from cool watery tones to warming cherry red and fiery ginger and prepare to fall in love! Now available in special colourways chosen by world-renowned designers Kaffe Fassett and Dee Hardwicke
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .