23 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 50% Wool / 25% Viscose / 25% Alpaca
Yarn Weight: 4 ply / DK
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 175 meters
Tension/Gauge: 22-24 stitches
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.75 mm / 9 / 5
New for 2021-22 Autumn Winter Season from Rowan Yarns - the knitters favourite Fetted tweed has new addition of 8 colour fading/ self striping shades. Use them in fair isle patterns, stripe 2 colours or just knit! The subtle shading will create fantastic colour plays.
The new Felted Tweed Colour has new pattern book to give you even more inspiration.
Ask any Rowan fan for their favourite yarn and there's a good chance it'll be Felted Tweed. Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream. But that's not all. The magical combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca makes it supremely blockable and a gorgeous option for lacework as a result. Or knit it in garter stitch for a drapey, squishable fabric that is cosy, but light and easy to wear. Choose from nature-inspired shades ranging from cool watery tones to warming cherry red and fiery ginger and prepare to fall in love! Now available in special colourways chosen by world-renowned designers Kaffe Fassett and Dee Hardwicke
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .