5 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Cotton
Yarn Weight: No 6
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 240 meters
Tension/Gauge: 23 stitches
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.5 mm
Style: Scheepjes legacy cotton
From our family to yours: Scheepjes Legacy! Discover the nostalgic crochet cotton of the future. Scheepjes Legacy Cotton exudes a feeling of history and brings to mind fond memories of handcrafting and times gone by. Legacy Cotton yarns are made to keep these traditions alive as lovingly crocheted heirloom projects, and the memories they hold, are passed on to be treasured for many future generations to come.
Scheepjes Legacy Cotton is undyed and available in two ranges: one premium blend 100% Cotton thread yarn, featuring a natural ‘matte’ finish, and a premium blend 100% Mercerised Cotton thread yarn, featuring a subtle sheen. Both ranges are soft, breathable and characterised by a density and twist greater than regular cotton yarn, making them highly durable. Available in thread weights no. 6, no. 8, no. 10, and no. 12, providing plenty of choice to craft your legacy.
Scheepjes Legacy Cotton joins Scheepjes’ ever-expanding collection of waste water created yarns that are also vegan-friendly, making Legacy a perfect choice for eco-conscious crafters. It is also EN71-3 certified, ensuring it’s safe for use in children’s and baby’s items, such as garments and toys.
Specifications no. 6
Hook size: 3.5mm
Ball Weight: 100 grams
Length: 240 metres
Gauge: 23 stitches x 30 rows to 10 cm on 3.5mm hooks
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .