1 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% British Sheepskin
All soft and fluffy sheepskin footstool, manufactured entirely in the UK from 100% British sheepskin and stuffed with recycled sheepskin offcuts. British sheepskin footstools are made from one of the many British breeds of natural brown or speckled sheep. The UK has more sheep breeds than any other country - over 60 and counting - and many more cross breeds.
Glencroft British sheepskin poufs are 100% British and entirely by-products of the meat industry. Each animal is completely unique so each pouf will be unique. They may be caramel brown, very dark brown, have golden highlights, cream with darker markings. Fleece length may be 6/7cm up to 12/13cm, with some woollier and some softer than others.
We are photographing every footstool separately, so you will receive the exact footstool on the pictures. Each pouf has a natural cotton backing on the base and is stuffed with sheepskin offcuts - a waste product from our sheepskin finishing processes.
Diameter is approximately 38cm (15″) with another 7-13cm (3-5″) of fleece length. Height 30cm (12″).
Due to the size and weight all footstools will be dispatched with currier with 2-3 day delivery.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .