103 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Lambswool
Yarn Weight: DK
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 110 meters
Tension/Gauge: 20 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4 mm
At Shutelake, they are proud that they can utilise everything their Ryeland/Lleyn lambs have to offer. In addition to their 100% grass reared meat, for the first time in 2020 they have also produced Limited Edition of Shutelake Lambswool. It is made from the wool shorn from the lambs in August, when they are only 4 months old. The lambs are sheared to keep them cool and comfortable during the summer and to reduce the need for chemical fly spray. The wool from this first time shearing is beautifully soft and fine and we hope that you enjoy working with it. This wool has excellent character, bouncy, rather lofty and plump.
We are so proud to be the only exclusive retailers of this lovely bouncy DK yarn
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .