In stock, immediate despatch
Tension/Gauge: 24 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3 mm
Pattern For: Ladies
Pattern Type: Top
Designer: Lisa Richardson
Publication type: Digital Download
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Designed by Lisa Richardson for Rowan Mode Collection Four, Greenbay Top is a light, open-textured sleeveless vest. The design features a round neck and slight racerback shaping at the shoulder. It also features small spaced cables in a geometric pattern across the whole body. Worked in Summerlite 4 ply, this has a slightly longer length and side vents at the hips to create a flattering silhouette for all figures.
Yarn - Summerlite 4ply 4, 5, 5, 6, 6 balls
Sizes 32-34in, 36-38in, 40-42in, 44-46in, 48-50in
Tension - 24 sts and 51 rows to 10 cm / 4 in measured over patt using 3mm (US 2/3)needles.
Knitting Needles - 1 pair 3mm (no 11) (US 2/3) needles Cable needle
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .