10 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
Composition: 100% wool
Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 166 meters
Tension/Gauge: 18.0 sts x 24 rows
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 5 mm
The Croft - 100% Shetland Tweed Aran by West Yorkshire Spinners. The Croft is produced from 100% Shetland Island Wool. The high levels of crimp and wave in the fleece make it ideal for a hand knitting yarn. The Croft has a soft and silky handle that retains a lot of durability particularly suited to hard wearing garments.
Crofting is integral to the landscape, cultural heritage and social economy of the Shetland Islands. It bonds people and places in a unique way, preserving livelihoods and age old traditions.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .