2 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
ColourLab DK A collection of designs by Rosee Woodland, Emma Vining, Helen Metcalfe and Francesca Hughes. To create this amazing garment collection West Yorkshire Spinners commissioned four talented designers in a unique collaboration of their ideas and our new Colour Lab Dk. Emma Vining, Francesca Hughes, Rosee Woodland and Helen Metcalfe - have each brought their own distinctive individual styles to the project. The result is a formula for success - and a diverse range of fantastic patterns for you to create. From Rosee, there’s vibrant and playful Scandinavian-inspired designs. Francesca’s focus is on contemporary garments in lace-like textures that reveal the charm of neutral shades. Helen celebrates strong shapes using cable and bramble stitch whilst Emma re-invents the classics in beautiful bold shades and intricate cabling. Inspired by the great stitch definition and 18 bright solid shades of ColourLab Dk yarns, our collaborators have designed 8 original women’s handknits in 100% British wool for you to create at home.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .