No stock, delayed despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
Composition: 100% Bluefaced Leicester
Yarn Weight: DK
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 225 meters
Tension/Gauge: 22 sts to 10 cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4 mm
West Yorkshire Spinners Bluefaced Leicester DK is one of the best British yarns we know - wool at its purest and superb example of the incredible quality of British Fleece. The new range of Fleece Bluefaced Leicester DK in 100g skeins is the yarn you can so easy fall in love with.
Feels a delight to knit with and creates stunning knitwear with beautiful stitch definition. The new heathery jewel shades are simply stunning and compliment the natural undyed shades on the yarn. The natural qualities of Bluefaced Leicester DK yarn will keep you warm, cool and everything in between.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .