9 in stock, immediate despatch
Brand: West Yorkshire Spinners
Composition: 100% wool
Yarn Weight: Chunky
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 140 meters
Tension/Gauge: 14 sts
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 6.5 mm
With a roving quality and a soft twist that glides off the needles, West Yorkshire Spinners Retreat creates smooth, light fabrics with a luxurious silky texture. Retreat proudly bears the new British Wool
logo, a guarantee that it is British to the core from sheep to showroom. The wool selected to make Retreat comes from an exciting cross breed of Bluefaced Leicester
- famous in British hand knitting for its soft handle - and Kerry Hill
– renown for its distinctive markings and clean white fleece. West Yorkshire Spinners craftsmen have used all of their expertise to transform the Bluefaced Kerry Hill fleece into one of West Yorkshire Spinners’ most beautiful and exciting new yarns. Spun with skill and care, Re:treat proudly flies the flag for the unbeatable quality of British yarn today.
Do not tumble dry Reshape whilst damp.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .