12 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 80% wool, 20% flax
Yarn Weight: 4 ply
Ball Weight: 50g
Ball Length: 208
Tension/Gauge: 26 to 30 sts to 10cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 2.5- 3 mm
ISAGER MERILIN is a blend of 80% wool and 20% linen. Isager Merilin works really well in textured patterns. The linen fibre places itself smoothly over the wool and this gives a lovely melange effect to the yarn, as the linen does not absorb the wool dye. The yarn works well in children’s garments, but Marianne Isager has also used it e.g. her DÆXEL book with men’s sweaters.
Isager Merilin yarn 50 grams / 208meters / 227 yards
Yarn content 80% wool, 20% flax
Hand wash , lay flat to dry.
Spun in Peru
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .