4 in stock, immediate despatch
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 6 mm
Pattern For: Adults
Pattern Type: Cowl
Designer: Helga Isager
Publication type: Printed
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Printed knitting pattern for Berlin cowl. This cosy Berlin cowl has a clever construction typical to Helga Isager designs. It uses new supersoft Isager Alpaca 3 yarn
. The front and back are knit flat (and shoulder/back stitches left on hold) then joined as the shoulders are created and the neck is finished knitting in the round. You will need 5mm and 6mm knitting needles.
For your convenience we have made up Berlin Cowl Kits
for this popular pattern.
150 (150) g Alpaca 3
Shoulder width: 42 (46) cm
Total length: 31 (33) cm
Collar: 18 (18) cm
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .