1 in stock, immediate despatch
Spun from the finest merino wool, this yarn comes from sheep bred for generations by ranchers in the northern part of Uruguay, where the ideal climate for this breed is found. When you experience Malabrigo Lace Baby Merino, you connect with a special place of the world. 50 grams = 470 yards (430 meters). Single ply. 32.0 sts = 4 inches in needles 2 - 2.75 mm Hand wash, dry flat.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. The skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .