15 in stock, immediate despatch
Composition: 100% Superwash Merino
Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
Ball Weight: 100g
Ball Length: 192 meters
Tension/Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts to 10cm
Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 4 - 5mm
Malabrigo Rios is soft, strong, and washable. This 4-ply yarn is a workhorse! The plies help resist pilling and washability makes it fantastic for frequently-worn garments, housewares, and children and baby clothes. And like all Malabrigo yarns, it’s super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear. Spun from premium superwash merino, it comes in an array of watercoluor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated colourways.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches, color-work.
Machine washable, gentle circle, cold water, dry flat
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. The skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK on orders over a £45.00 ( Antiques & Collectables are excluded)
- Click & Collect at Tiverton Bead and Wool Shop.
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES - Collection in Tiverton ONLY or pre- arranged local delivery
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for full refund or exchange
- Check out full Delivery & Refund information here .